- From Curious Duke Gallery
Curious Duke Gallery may have began in September 2011 as a pop up, in addition to the online gallery, but CDG now stands as a fully fledged 'anti-gallery'. Curious Duke Gallery is currently London's leading urban and contemporary art space for emerging artists.
- Mentoring with Director Eleni Duke
- From Moniker Art Fair
Established in 2010, Moniker Art Fair has earned a reputation as one of the most exciting contemporary art fairs with it’s roots embedded in urban culture.
- A display of Art Work at Moniker Art Fair 4 - 7 October 2018
- The winning artist will be commissioned to make an installation art work which incorporates a collection of the winning artists work.
- From Jackson's Art Supplies
Jackson’s is a well-established maker and supplier of art materials. Their mission is to provide artists of all abilities with the paints, inks, paper, ideas and every tool imaginable to help them realise their creative potential.
- £150 worth of Jacksons fine art vouchers
- Editorial feature on the Jacksons Art Blog
- From Metro
Over 37 years in the photographic industry has taught us that every person who works here is as important as our clients. Our aim is for a flexible workforce with multi-skilled and cross-trained people so that our level of expertise is second to none.
- Premier Print + Portfolio Prize worth over £500
- Set of x10 portfolio prints based on our Premier Bespoke Service
- A guided lab and production tour
- A on-to-one portfolio review with Creative Director
- Tailored production advice with a Metro print technician
- Cash Prize
- The winning artist will receive a £1000 cash prize.
There will also be four runners up. The runners up will receive an group exhibition with Curious Duke Gallery, mentoring with Eleni Duke and representation from Curious Duke Gallery.
PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER
There will also be the People’s Choice Award. The applicants will be long listed to 100 who will all go to the public vote, the winner of the public vote competition will be shortlisted straight to the final 10.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The Secret Art Prize is open to all urban and contemporary artists. Disciplines welcomed include painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking and photography. We do not accept film and performance pieces.
HOW TO APPLY:
A very simple question. Just click here to find out.
More more information on using our online form please click here.
Have a question? Check our FAQs page or email firstname.lastname@example.org